Judgment Enforcement & Recovery
If you have won a civil judgment against a person or company who either cannot be found or who simply refuses to pay, then our judgment recovery services are what you need. Our offices also provide judgment enforcement of spousal support orders, criminal restitution orders, and collection of family law judgments.
Best of all – we almost always handle judgment collection cases for no money up front.*
We utilize the most modern technology and have security clearance to access sensitive information from credit bureaus and other high-end information vendors, which enables us to find debtor assets. We also have relationships with some of the finest investigators in the business.
Once we obtain the necessary information on your debtors finances, we employ various legal enforcement methods to seize/attach/garnish the assets, to satisfy your judgment. We also work quickly- in some cases we can locate debtor assets within days of taking the case.
Our methods include:
- Bank Levies/Brokerage Account Levies/Wage Garnishments;
- Real Estate & Personal Property (Cars, Jewelry, etc) liens, levies, & sales;
- Obtaining money from debtor interests in Partnerships, Corporations, and LLCs;
- Combatting fraudulent transfers and fraudulent bankruptcies;
- Use of subpoenas to trace transactions through various accounts where debtor may be hiding money, in their own name or the name of other;
- Corporate “veil piercing” to go through the corporation to the individual behind the corporation, when the debtor is attempting to hide behind illegitimate corporate entities;
- Pursuit of third parties (such as family members, business partners) who the debtor is using to hold property, and/or conceal property, to avoid creditors.
The list goes on, and the methods that debtors use to avoid creditors is long and always changing. Rest assured, we are able to handle them all.
Call 213-404-1002 now for a free consultation.
*: Representation terms vary, depending on facts of the case.